Exhibition Cum Convention Centre Shendra
World Class Exhibition cum Convention Centre is proposed at Shendra near Aurangabad as a part of DMIC at Aurangabad under the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor project (DMIC). The Centre will be developed on the 50 acres land in the Shendra MIDC area with an expenditure of Rs 900 crore. the procedure for developing the centre can begin very soon.
The highly advanced center will be useful in launching of new industrial products, organizing conferences, exhibitions and other activities under one roof and is going to be a great addition in cities infrastructure. A world class 'Exhibition cum Convention Centre' was on the cards for attracting the foreign industries in this industrial corridor.
The urban development department has sanctioned one and a half Floor space Index (FSI) ratio for the proposed convention centre building. In Aurangabad, It is for the first time that any building has been sanctioned such a huge FSI in Aurangabad. This building will be constructed on the 60,000 square meters in the plot Area of 50 acres land.
Hotel and entertainment facilities will also be provided there. The Centre will add to the grandeur of the city and prove beneficial for the industrial development of entire Maharashtra.
- Plot Area: 50 Acres.
- Total Built-up area: 60000 SqM.
- Investment : Rs. 900 Crore.
- Facilities: World class modern Exhibition and Convention Centre including hotel and entertainmentfacilities and transit connections.
- Proposed to be develop on PPP basis.
- Outcomes of World class modern Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- Will serve to provide a location for meetings, conventions, trade shows, public shows, arts and local interests.
- Support the economic growth and development.
- Will attract more investment.
- Proportion of tourism activities through integration will lead to employment generation & economic Development of the region.